1. I’m pear-shaped
2. I heard white accentuates your problem areas (see #1)
3. I don’t like to wear shorts
4. I can’t wear them after Labor Day
5. I once saw a salesgirl at BR whose white linen shorts were, umm, hmm, kinda, sorta, transparent?!
6. I tend to spill food on myself
7. I have a fear of sitting in something not-white
8. I am currently unsatisfied with the amount of jiggle in my Jello (see #1 & #2)
Those are all the rational reasons I could come up with.
But I’m pregnant, irrational, and it’s 90 degrees and HOT here in TX!
A good bargain has a way of making this girl throw out her “rule” book and go for it! Plus they were super comfy on the belly :) Baby likes. Momma likes the $5.99 price tag!
I had heels on instead of flats, and my legs looked not bad! … but who am I kidding?! I have an almost-2-yr-old, I’m hot, and usually tired… so kinda unrealistic that I would wear heels, but flats, yes!